Friday, April 2, 2010

This is The Second Time

This is the second time that I feel like, I will dive in watching series. Cuz I feel so lonely even though my life is hectic. I watched 3 seasons of Ugly Betty and 6 seasons of Sex and the City on my first time...
I'm planning to watch How I Met Your Mother, if I had time!!

7 cool peeps replied:

Anonymous said...

I am lonely too.

ohDear!! said...

Ya, aren't we all?

Anonymous said...

No just the 2 of us I guess :P
Both comments above are for me but the 1st one I had an error so I thought it won't be shown!

skittles said...

HIMYM is an awesome show. I love it! so go for it :D

nosa said...

yeah i got those lonly moods too.. n watch heeeps of movies..

i wtched the whole sex and the city in like 3 days? n friends too..

dont worry dear everything is going to be okay..

M O Z A said...

i think that series bring joy to your lonely moments =p

Bliss said...

The shows you chose are the kind that can really cheer you up :)
Good choice!

You're gonna love HIMYM!

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino