Thursday, March 18, 2010

I WANT TO STUDY!

I don't study and I don't do my assignments. I took the university off my mind all this time because of the project at work, that is taking more than half of my time and draining me out!
So I've been straining myself since last night, I was SO sleepy and exhausted but I remained awake to finish at least half the work on the assignment that I thought was due today. I worked on it in the car on my way to Bahrain and finished it by prayer time. And in the lecture, just when I decided to finally open the class plan for the subject, I discover that the lecturer extended the due date for a week! I totally forgot about it! .. Until then, I wasn't upset about it, but when I went to the next lecture, and I found my classmates talking to the lecturer about the second assignment; I remember that ohmyGod I didn't put this subject's first assignment into account! I am 4 days overdue, how's that?
I spoke to him and I told him, I'm sorry it's this project and stuff, and I'll submit it tomorrow... He said I should send it to his email with a justification :(
It's this stupid project and now I'm upset! Thursday has gone for school, and I'm gonna spend Friday creating the assignment and preparing my justification, and preparing for my BIG team meeting that'll be on Saturday for the project.

I can't wait till this project finishes, but I don't know how I'll be able to study for the coming midterms and finals... And do the rest of the assignments (I have 3 more). My finals are from mid to the end of April, and the project "should" end by mid April. And even if it ends, it doesn't mean that I'd be done; there will be at least one team meeting with the executives and the senior managers.

I really want a vacation in April just to study and get good grades. At least two weeks. I hope this project doesn't totally ruin my studies!

And that was my rant for the day.
And yeah, lecture day means buttache. I'm still in the car coming back (that's sitting on it since 12 noon) it HURTTTTS! :(

0 cool peeps replied:

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino