Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thanks guys for your comments :) lemmi just finish the finals and more "mitaltila" assignments, and then watch it! Gosh this project at work is draining me out..

Wanna know how are things with Annoying Guy?

Well, I think he actually "listens" to me kinda! He pretends that he is his old annoying self and would like to go on and on about himself and stuff... But after certain critical events, when I speak to him, he quiets down and takes in what I say to him. I coached him on the phone that when he wants to discuss anything with me, he should LISTEN and DONT INTERRUPT! I actually told him, you got a pen and paper? Ok, get em, now listen carefully because if you want this conversation going, then you're gonna have to listen and don't interrupt, if you have ANY COMMENT, you're gonna have to write it down on that piece of paper, and when I'm done, you're gonna say your comments. And that was how our almost 45 minutes discussion went on the phone. He expressed his opinion, which I didn't agree with on many levels, and the next day, it was as though we had a new Annoying Guy.. He was so happy to hear my voice on the phone the next day (I was calling looking for someone else but he caught me and went on and on about nothing...) and he "apologized" for raising his voice when I asked him to learn to lower it :p

Gosh.. He might still be annoying, but something in him changed! He could learn if he was taught.. Nobody's perfect I know, I shouldn't talk.. But seriously..

This project taught each and every one of us a little something (or something big)... No regrets on the learning, but the burnout... Meh.. Can't wait till my two weeks vacation to study for my finals!

Xoxo

1 cool peeps replied:

M O Z A said...

things are getting better it seems, 7mdellah =) ..

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino