Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On the Radio!!

*Regina Spektor - On the Radio


Silly video, but great song!


This is how it works: it feels a little worse, then when we drove our hearse, right through that screaming crowed, while laughing up a storm, until we were just bone, until it got so warm.. that none of us could sleep.. And all the styrofoam began to melt away. We tried to find some worms to aid in the decay, but none of them were home inside their catacomb. A million ancient bees began to sting our knees. While we were on our knees, praying that disease would leave the ones we love, and never come again; on the radio, we heard November Rain! That solo's really long, but it's a pretty song. We listened to it twice, 'cause the DJ was asleep! :)

This is how it works: you're young until you're not! You love until you don't! You try until you can't! You laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh. And everyone must breathe until their dying breath.

No, this is how it works: you peer inside yourself; you take the things you like, and try to love the things you took, and then you take that love you made and stick it into some... Someone else's heart, pumping someone else's blood. And walking arm in arm you hope it don't get hard, but even if it does; you'll just do it all again...

And on the radio, you hear November Rain! That solo's awful long, but it's a good refrain... You listen to it twice 'cause the DJ is asleep.. On the radio.. On the radio.. On the radio uh oh, on the radio uh oh...

On the radio!

~~~~

Wallahi I'm so tired! Me and J upgraded our workout to 2 hours! Ha ha!! :p And that is why, come 10 PM we are exhausted and want to sleep.. But we don't!
The instructor is good, and the workouts are cool... I discovered some "new" muscles in my butt! What a wonderful discovery :) I'm so gonna use those muscles from now on!!

My muscles are so short and so stiff, and I hate it, I want to stretch all the way, and I want to be able to carry stuff and open stuff and be tough :p ~love the rhyming!!

So anyhow, will see ya when I'm not so tired..

*Whispers: bloggers, miss you! :)*

8 cool peeps replied:

Madness said...

What gym do you go to ??
and congrats on your new butt shape ;p this is only the begining.

rubz said...

i loveee raginaaa <3
she has this other song called samson and raindrops
and a whole lota other songs
check em out :D

Anonymous said...

i thought there r only 2 muscles ..the right and left ones :P

ohDear!! said...

Mad Art
I go to the gym at work! :)
Sorry, employees only hehe..
Hmmm, the butt didn't really shape, but let's all hope! The instructor is really tough on the tush!

Rubz
Yeah she's cool :) Based on your recommendations, I will check her other stuff!
I love songs that have actual meaningful words in the lyrics!
Don't you just love them?


Moosquestions
Moos! Missed you :p
Wenta el9adig; yeah I always thought it was one muscle split to two halves :pPp

Anonymous said...

LOOOL I want a tone butt too but my butt are small, I need them to grow bigger, any idea :(?

Anonymous said...

*blushes* :$:$

ohDear!! said...

C
I don't think I can help you on that! My butt is naturally Beyonce style.. okay, extra large Beyonce style.
Luv it though :)
I think I have the biggest butt among my friends, but people really seem to like my butt :D
Especially Africans, we have something in common :D
OK, enough butt talk!

moosquestions
Don't esta7i! The thing is, you would really get along with my ex.. LOL!! I feel kinda like I know you!

DreamerMe said...

"I think I have the biggest butt among my friends, but people really seem to like my butt :D
Especially Africans, we have something in common :D"


You made me LOL at this part!!

Haha, comgrats on your newly formed muscles =D

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino