Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Don't ya Just LOVE Annoying Guy?!

C!!!! I miss yaaaaawh! I heart you for slapping annoying guy :D it was a dramatic comment hehe..
Dino - annoying people think they're funny!! That's their problem :)
Fadiosis- wallah I didn't want to embarrass him, but I wanted to tell him that yes I heard you and no what you're saying is not amusing or wanted :p
Turk girl- I wish I had the time and energy to visit your blog and all of my bloggy friends' as well :( see how I reply to your comments from the post? :'( sowwy!

------

Annoying guy made a scene on the last day of the meetings!! He said something in a discussion that I wasn't a member in :p, and I wanted to comment on what he said (as a team member, I have all the right to raise my concerns :D).. I was like "are we trying to create a function or be it ourselves? Because I hear someone saying "bla bla.."".. Almohim I said "someone" trying to avoid saying his name, and I didn't want to say his name and I find him taking it personally and saying that I am taking sides against him. He interrupted me, and suddenly he kinda throws his pen on the table dramatically, rests his back to the back of his chair violently, and says "NO NO, you have to appreciate me! Why are you saying "someone"? Say (and he said his name), no, no, no.. You have to appreciate me..." He said that in dissatisfaction, I was shocked and I told him, I'm sorry fulan, I do appreciate you! He interrupted me again and he disagreed and said that I am not.. I told him, okay fulan I am SORRY, you misunderstood me.. I am apologizing... He said he didn't want an apology, and he said that I should appreciate him..
Still in shock, I looked at the facilitator, and raised both my hands giving up.

What a scene! I spoke to some other team members, I was going to talk to him the next day just to be the bigger person. But the next day I decided that it was enough that he made a huge scene out of a stupid misunderstanding, and that I did apologize to him BECAUSE HE MISUNDERSTOOD MY INTENTION, on the spot, in front of the whole team and OMG in front of the CEO consultant that was visiting that day!!

Long, full day meetings are over.. Now we have almost everyday meetings that go on for 2-4 hours. The leader from the company keeps putting me in every action item, we have a total of 13, and we are 12 members, and now I am involved in 5, the 6th however, the team is "nominating" me to take all on my own!! It is enough that I volunteered to do a bigger part on the presentation that we did in front of ALL the executives, and although I was afraid of having another panic attack on the day of the presentation, I volunteered I held my hand and I said fine I'll do it! Because it was hard for others to hold their hands up and do the same maybe because they are too shy!!
I am shy too!... I think...
But really, I am sick! I get panicky! And I also have my full time job.. And I didn't do my assignment for school :( but I did ask IT guy to help me on it, and he said he thinks he can help me :)
It is due on the 18th.. I know I can depend on IT guy ;)

I also went to the employee clinic, the new Saudi doctor rocks! He makes me feel like a TRUE patient sitting in front of THE DOCTOR! He is smart, thinks fast, gives you related info and educates you about what you're feeling and what you should do,, actually listens (not only hears!!) and looks at you (not in a bad way, in a very professional way).. And he comes through with the right treatment that actually makes you feel better! I'm always giving him good reviews :D.. I went because I wanted to see how my liver, kidneys, hemoglubin, iron, and cholesterol are doing.. And he asked me some questions, and made me talk about my panic, and he said he's been there and he knows what panic attacks are. He actually encouraged me to talk about how my panic attacks start by talking about his! He gave me pills that are used to lower your blood pressure, but he gave me a tiny dose, he said this will help in controlling my tachycardia and palpitation, which are usually the first indications of a panic attack.. I told him that if I even feel my heart beating faster or harder than usual, even if I just ran or something, I start getting what is called "anticipatory anxiety".. I took one pill today, and I don't know, it might be psychological only, but I feel better :)

He said he used to have panic attacks, and now he is cured all thanks to God...

I'm home.. Ciao!

2 cool peeps replied:

Anonymous said...

*C decide to double slaps annoying guy across the fast and say :" Since you want appreciation, this is how I show it :P! "* LOOOL :D

Miss you too babe! Hey you don't forget to relax, your job sound extremely hectic :(

Anonymous said...

*opps typo error, I mean across the FACE :P

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino