Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WTH!

I am extremely depressed... Again!

Next week I'm back to work, missed it like hell! And I'm going to break most of the rules, I am going to look for my happiness if it kills me! Because, that is the only other option.

This is the end. 3 more days. Good bye!

I thought about Prozac, I received a recommendation, but I am not up to suffer with side effects; any of them! I am going to do it the natural way; rebell and do what the hell I wanna do.

A related song:
I'm exaggerating!!
*Pink - Bad Influence

7 cool peeps replied:

Wafa said...

oh sweetie, i am so sad to hear that :(
don't take any medication right now or at least not without a doctor recomendetion . try to be as happy as you can, fight for it, grab it. just open your arms and soul to the new things in your life and to your everyday things and things will be great inshallah :)
check this site, it's called the happiness project, you might like it or help a bit , inshallah :)
http://www.happiness-project.com/

Whispering Thoughts said...

If you feel you wanna talk about it, you can add my MSN. You find my email in my profile.
I'm so sad to hear this, but plez don't make this depression controlling you. I'm praying for you sis. I bit this is temporary, you will feel better and stronger soon. It's the way that life should make us tougher to continue our existence in it.

eshda3wa said...

u need drastic change

nosa said...

dear u can cry.. but its unfair to feel this depressed!
try ur best to be super busy! when ur freee its just too much time to think!!

allah y3eeench.. read quran alot.. pray a lot..
ed3i allah yemsa7 3ala galbech..
pray qeyam.. i swear its magic.. bs it will take time..

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Babe, be rebellious and do what you want! Move in with me :D! I agree with Eshda3wa, you need drastic change!

someguyfromplanet said...

Get a huge amount of money and have some people be your worshiper and follower. hahaha.

ohDear!! said...

MuSe
I'm sorry to tell you that today I started taking Prozac! If I don't take it, my family will tell me that I am just being stubborn!!

Whispering Thoughts
Thanks for the offer hun! I'm fed up with talking about it, if you're going to distract me, then yeah okay! :D
Babe you are very helpful, your friends are lucky!

Eshda3wa
I KNOW! Tell that to my family :/

Nosa
It is unfair :( that is what I keep saying but nobody hears me!
Thank you 7obi, you're so sweet, I'll do that!

C
I wish I could! Maaaaan it'd be so cool!!

someguyfromplanet
That won't make me happy.. sorry dude!

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino