Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hey, I Have A Blog!!

Seriously, I almost forgot that I had one.. I got a few emails from blogger today, DreamerMe aka DM commented on some of my posts, and I remembered.. Hey, I have a blog! (Thanks for the comments, I swear you made me happy! Hehe)..

I didn't post anything, because I am depressed. And I don't want to write depressing stuff on my blog. Let it out, I know, yeah that's great, cool and all.. But I don't want to let it out and then have to think about it again while typing. I want to forget everything and distract myself with work, work, and more work! Works great for me!

Good news! Boss's boss is going on vacation starting next week; boss said he'll "give me a lot of things, and will let me decide on them" and he "won't say anything to me". Talk about responsibility! I don't mind that, but never mind what he says, if I need a second opinion, I'll go to him because after all, he is still my boss and I trust him. I told him, hmmmm, so starting next week, you and me will have a headache! He said yes. Because I know what it's like to be in his place, I covered for him before, and it's a HEADACHE!

So, anyhow, headache or not, I'm happy with it. Thanks boss's boss for going on vacation!

I'm so sick by the way!! Since last night I started feeling weak, headache.. Today I'm totally exhausted, and I feel like my eyes are warm from the inside. I just want to lay down and close my eyes. Breath with my mouth closed, because my breath is so warm inside, and it soothes my throat. I feel just like a little helpless kid.

Yet, I blogged!
Sorry Jundi, no song again! Because I'm blogging from my BB. I have a song on mind though..

God, my hands are exhausted from typing on BB now! Gotta go rest.. M3assalama!

7 cool peeps replied:

Wafa said...

take care and ajr w 3afya inshallah :)

Madness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madness said...

Finally you remembered ! we missed you.
Distraction is good,healthy too .
Get well soon ;*.

Anonymous said...

You've been missed babe! Take care of yourself, don't get too tired :(

Euphoria said...

Salamaat!! :)

ohDear!! said...

MuSe
Thank you honey!

Mad Art
Well, you should have reminded me :p
Thanks, love you babe!

C
While I was typing my post, I remembered you when you were sick! I will inshallah and thank you :)

Euphoria
Thanks babe :) Allah ysalmik!

Jundi said...

hey no song no problem what do i care :p

salamat :)

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino