Thursday, October 15, 2009

Marital Status

I am single.

8 cool peeps replied:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

MonMon ♛ said...

a7la shay bel7yat <3

Madness said...

Happy for you <3

Jundi said...

mabrook?

ohDear!! said...

C
Thanks C, need lotsa those!

MonMon
:) I think falling in love is... But what comes after that?

Mad Art
Hmmm, thanks (!? lol) :)

Jundi
Beats me! :p

Wafa said...

congratualtions :)

moosquestions said...

mabrook to all the single men around ;)

ohDear!! said...

MuSe Sphere
Shank Yoush! :)

Whispering Thoughts
It could get nasty with people! But hey, married people started to get real and say "a7san! Better! Marriage is nothing but a headache!" :p
Babe, if people get nasty with me on that, I tell them about how excited I am about (....) and I fill the blanks with something that would make the other person jealous for not being able to do it BECAUSE THEY ARE MARRIED :p !!!
Always works! Hehe..

Moosquestions
Yeah right! Being single is not the only standard for me, babe! ;)

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino