Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Excited!!

I have a secret...

I am planning a trip to London with my friend, just the two of us. We'll stay in her friend's house. Her friend, who is living there now, swore that we stay with her in her home! Which is lovely, because both of us can't really afford to pay all the expenses; it'd leave me so poor next month especially that I'm going to give back a dowry, and I've spent a lot on a wedding that didn't happen :)


It will be a lot of fun, we're so excited because we both just got out of relationships; we need this dammit!

We spent hours and hours at work today dream-talking about it, we set a date and then we went to the airlines office and asked about the ticket prices. Back to the office to check on online prices while she's talking to her father's contacts to see if we could find something cheap somewhere somehow (she was successful after talking to three people!!), during that time I was online looking at hotels while we're waiting for her friend to reply on whether we can stay at her place there or not.. And you already know the result of that ;)

Why is it a secret? Because mom would never let me go if she knew that it is a trip to London just for fun, mom is overprotective! My friend's mom on the other hand said: "Go and have fun!!", moreover, she's thinking of joining us "if it gets into her mood, although she's not so crazy about London"!
~Of course my friend told her mom that it's a business trip too, not just for fun!!

Yes I will lie to mom, but... ummm,... what's my excuse again?

10 cool peeps replied:

eshda3wa said...

enjoyyyy london

i miss it soo much!

labeed said...

well sounds like fun but this is too similar to a movie I watched couple of years ago. I believe you should watch it before you go on this trip trust me! the movie is called " TAKEN "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_0R4l0ISNs

Samii~Chan said...

well,, sounds rockin idea !! go 4 it gurl
i did it 'nd im still N london >> not planin 2 come back :P
of course im not 2 crazy 2 not tell mum :D thou..i did a white lie about stayin n my sis house :P but i didn't lol
its SO much fun life here .. i wish i can stay 4 ever :'(
just GO 4 it :D

Anonymous said...

Wow you're so cool, just do it!

ohDear!! said...

UPDATE:
Trip did not happen =/ we had trouble!!

eshda3wa
Unfortunately I miss it too although I never been to London! :(

Labeed
LOL you've jinxed my trip with your bad thoughts :p

Samii~Chan
I'm SO jealous of you!! We're replanning the trip in March! :D
Enjoy your time babe! I'm so gonna obsess about your blog :p

C
*shy* thanks :)

Madness said...

I rlly hope you could go ;)
Tell us your latest Update bout the trip ;D

ohDear!! said...

Mad Art
I wish :( didn't happen!!

His Sweetheart said...

oh, it didn't!
I just found you a good lie looool

ohDear!! said...

His Sweetheart
Do tell :p I love a good lie when I'm performing :p

Anonymous said...

I think parents are meant to lie to. Just to protect them and not to hurt their feelings (A) :D

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino