Friday, September 11, 2009

A Bad Cuppa Tee

Today I woke up at noon, which was wonderful, especially that I have been having a corrupted sleeping pattern for the last three weeks; and I spent my day just chillaxing until Maghrib prayer, after that I had a really tasty iftar. Everything was nice and beautiful.

But just then, things started to turn sour!!

I had plans to go out and take care of some hanging business, do a few tasks and grocery shop tonight... But I had to cancel that!
I heard from my friend bad news about our London trip, and apparently, we'll probably have to cancel the trip!!.. I NEED that trip.. :(
Then my sisters came over with their daughters and I was preoccupied with the London thing, that and the fact that am missing Mo like CraZy, so I really couldn't enjoy my time...

And then I wanted to make tea with mint, enjoy a few cups to loosen up and relax dima'3i (or, in a funkier language, agannid rasi!!), I was doing my niece's fingernails when I asked my other niece to fill the water boiler for me, and when I was ready to start making my magic tea, I find her and her little sister already done it.

And they ruined it!! I am bad at making tea, I know, but I love MY TEA, moreover I WANT my tea, and I was LOOKING FORWARD for the overdone mint in my candy-sweet tea.
They put too little mint, used regular sugar, which I hate!! (I like the taste of artificial sweetener!!), and they started pouring it too early...

So, in summary, I cancelled plans, they ruined my tea, tiny chance I'm going with my friend on a trip, and I MISS Mo LIKE NUTS..

Tomorrow better be good! I demand that someone makes this up to me, someone has got to!!

4 cool peeps replied:

Anonymous said...

Wicked, how could these happened in a day?! Try to drag some of your friends and plan another trip :( No more London, lets go ITALY instead, woohoo! If I have stack of cash with me, I don't mind going with you, I'm a poor student after all :P

Americanising Desi said...

OhDear! not good at all :)
i make excellent tea not that i m flatterin my own self but truely!
i hate too much of the strong type cuz then i can taste the leaves in my mouth but i make it just perfect :D

will treat you someday ;)

ohDear!! said...

C
I wish things were that easy =/ there isn't enough time to plan another trip since we can't get out of work in any other time until next year!!
Thanks for the offer, will consider it :)

Americanising Desi
I love tasting the mint leaves in my mouth =D
Would love to try it!

Anonymous said...

i love tea and always try to taste different flavours :)
london is overrated, go to austria or greece. i love those countries.

they call me Mo sometimes, is it me who u miss like nuts? ;)
but usually it is mo7amad they call mo and not my name :P

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino