Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bye Bye Vacation :(

3 weeks vacation + 1 week in Beirut for a course. And all that is over! :'( I want more vacation!!

Beirut was nice, I'd rather be up the mountains than close to the sea; I'm not a fan of humidity and heat. The course was great, networking with people from my specialty from many different Arab countries; Sudan, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, UAE, Qatar, Iraq, Tunis, Palestine, Philippines (expat :p), also from USA and Italy.. In addition to people from Egypt, Bahrain, and others... The vast majority of them were academics, which wasn't bad, but it would be nicer if we met people with hands on experience. We're planning to stay in touch. We're sharing our pictures, contacts, and planning for future meetings in conferences/courses/forums, and international site visits.

I'm supposed to write a report about the course, boss's boss's boss asked for it, and boss told me he's expecting it tomorrow. I sent him an email and told him I'll do that after my finals (three finals this weekend, pray for me!). I had enough wallah, I didn't study at all this semester because of work! No report writing until I'm done with the finals. Moreover, tomorrow I have a meeting with the consultants from the project, I also had enough of working with annoying guy! He's been making bigger problems and extending work on the project in a stupid way, it reached shouting and cursing at one of the consultants. I am done working with him, he's not on my team, I'll tell them I'm going to propose to the team that he leaves the project; and I'll make it clear that if he doesn't leave, I will apologize to the medical director and the project steering committee and pull out of the project. I can't keep wasting my time with him.

O bss :p

4 cool peeps replied:

Anonymous said...

Hey hun still remember me? Missed you a lot! Glad to know that your fine and enjoying your time :) *hugs*

eshda3wa said...

we can never have enough vacation days !

Anonymous said...

You should check out 3DPrint Kuwait, We are more than just a business, we are everything that you love. We believe in making memories. Memories through personalized custom photo coffee mugs and custom printed t-shirts. Days pass by, years keep changing but what doesn’t change is memories.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the information, I would like to share a tip for all the New Yorkers as well. There is this new Designer Costume Jewelry on Rent Service in Manhattan NY that was started by industry veteran Urvi Tejani. Tried it once and am super satisfied with their service. The Jewelry looks much much better in person than on their website. Nice experience and Nice collection over all. Any one can give it a try with their Free Drop of and pickup in NYC.

 
After the Kiss. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino